Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Feeling sick after eating -TMI WARNING

(4 Posts)
BrokkenHarted Wed 23-Sep-09 11:11:48

I keep feeling sick after breakfast and lunch (although tea i am not too bad after)

That kind of urggh feeling and sometimes as bad as actually thinking i will be sick

Been going on for a month or so now

Health background - i used to have trouble eating but got over that a long time ago and eat properly now
However (here comes the TMI) i have very bad problems with my bowels (IBS) and have done constantly for the last 5 years so it isnt anything unusual and i dont think anything to do with this.

Any ideas anyone?

Mmmmcoffee Wed 23-Sep-09 13:08:12

Maybe because you're active after breakfast and lunch but tend to sit down and relax after tea?

Is there any way you can just sit and rest for half an hour or so after eating?

Salleroo Wed 23-Sep-09 13:40:58

what are you eating? If you have IBS it could be something you dont tolerate. Try keeping a food diary of everything you eat and how you feel after noted also, flatulance, cramping etc and then go back over it and try to see if there are any consistancies and eliminate those foods and then see how you are?

BrokkenHarted Wed 23-Sep-09 17:04:08

Thankyou both could be true. I will keep the diary (i have been meaning to for aaaages)

I unfortunately cant sit down right now before tea time. Hubby is away right now so i have to keep running.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now