Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Recurrent cystitis after c-section

(2 Posts)
Warwickmum Fri 18-Sep-09 11:55:04

Has anyone else had recurrent cystitis after c-section(and by that I mean daily for a few days then ok for few days and this has been going on for about 5 months now. Sometimes I just get the burning feeling for a little while in evening and if I have a big drink it goes off later on - baby now 7mo)? My query is whether having to have a catheter for emergency c-section is likely to be related to this? I have been perservering until now with trying to drink more, but am off to Dr on Mon as getting me down now!

GwarchodwrPlant Fri 18-Sep-09 11:57:08

Yes I did and I beleived it was from the introduction of a catheter but after taking the medication it seemed to clear it. It wasn't recurrent though. Maybe it is a good idea for you to see the GP on monday just to rule out other infections. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now