Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anxiety/IBS ??

(6 Posts)
justanothertenminutes Fri 18-Sep-09 10:03:47

Would appreciate any opinions on this, i just dont know what is wrong with me.

It started about 3 weeks ago where i started feeling sick all the time, hot, was very tired & getting headaches constantly, tried going to work a couple of times (work p/time) but would feel worse & ended up going home.

Went to the Dr & he said it was a flare up of my IBS, at the begining of all this i did have diarrhoea but that stopped quickly. I was signed off for a couple of weeks, and was starting to feel better, still tired but no longer feeling sick, until this morning. Was chatting to DH about going back on Mon & now i feel sick again, anxious, hot & sweaty.
I just dont understand why im feeling like this, i dont hate my job, so why?
Anyone have any ideas?

justanothertenminutes Fri 18-Sep-09 10:10:27

Also, sometimes i feel like im unable to catch my breath, like there is a weight on my chest.

GreenPenguin Fri 18-Sep-09 11:56:03

Hey - I just posted this on someone elese's thread! - Could you pssibly be stressed about your work? (Without realising it, probably).

cruisemum1 Fri 18-Sep-09 12:57:26

jatm - I would sugggest it is anxiety. I recently suffered a bout and I had an upset stomach, loss of appetite and sleeplessness even though I was exhausted. i hope you feel better soon. smile

cruisemum1 Fri 18-Sep-09 12:58:16

the weight in your chest defo sounds like a classic panic attack symptom.

justanothertenminutes Fri 18-Sep-09 17:18:14

Thanks, just dont understand where this has all come from

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now