Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Dont know what to do MMR or singles

(4 Posts)
kbaby Sat 04-Jun-05 12:17:57

Does anyone have any advice i am so confused.
I was going to give DD the single jabs and then read a article which said Japan had stopped giving MMR a while back but cases of autism still continue to increase.

Help.

loulabelle222 Sat 04-Jun-05 12:22:38

my ds was fine. it is completly up to you but these last few days have been heaven and i hope it lasts

Satine Sat 04-Jun-05 12:34:34

My ds had the MMR and my dd is having hers next week. I feel the clinical evidence in many countries shows that if there is a link it is in a small percentage of cases where autism was triggered, rather than caused by the MMR. Might be completely wrong and to be honest this is a case where I wish I didn't know as it just adds to the huge amount of guilt and worry we all suffer from anyway! And I don't like the fact that private clinics make money out of offering single jabs. Sure that's not of any help to you! It's a hard decision.

HappyMumof2 Sat 04-Jun-05 18:13:28

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now