Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

fgs i have y period back - already!

(3 Posts)
hobbgoblin Fri 11-Sep-09 13:26:39

exclusively bf loads but 7 week old baby sleeps through the night and i'm guessing this is why. is making me feel like i don't feed her enough even though she has gained loads and we feed lots in the day. also a bit miffed to get the tampax out again already.

does this sound normal?

fishie Fri 11-Sep-09 13:27:34

get a mooncup! it is the night feeds what do it, i was utterly thrilled actually to get mine back at 4m - it meant i was getting a bit of kip.

hobbgoblin Fri 11-Sep-09 14:04:13

mmmm, have been contemplating a mooncup for several years and ought to bite the bullet!

I am so grateful for the sleep I'm getting as she is DC4 but I feel a bit guilty actually. Last night she woke at 5am for a feed and I was secretly pleased as usually have to wake her to do school run which makes me feel a bit superfluous if honest.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: