Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

bad tummy - could it be eggs?

(6 Posts)
katiekittlemouse Thu 10-Sep-09 17:23:47

have had a sensitive (to say the least!) stomach for nearly a week now. Started last week with very "eggy" smelly wind, then very bad tummy for a couple of days mainly in the afternoon/evening. Then it all calmed down again and I was pleased as it seemed okay.

Ate a pitta bread with hard boiled egg yesterday lunchtime... eggy wind again. Veggie Chilli for dinner and then a mass evacuation (sorry if tmi!). Have only eaten toast, then cheese roll today, but tummy still feels "sensitve" and am scared to eat tonight.

Wonder if it's the eggs or just a coincidence.

Any advice/tips anyone? tia.

ThePhantomPlopper Thu 10-Sep-09 18:41:43

Your stomach is probably still a bit sensitive. Chilli after a stomach bug probably wasn't the best choice grin.

I'd stick to the BRAT diet for a couple of days and take it from there.

colditz Thu 10-Sep-09 18:45:13

I love the way "ThePhantopmPlopper" answered you

katiekittlemouse Thu 10-Sep-09 18:56:45

what the BRAT diet phantomplopper?

Seona1973 Thu 10-Sep-09 19:53:28

bananas rice apples and toast

Feelingforty Sat 12-Sep-09 10:28:01

Keep an eye on what happens when you eat eggs. My DH seems to have developed an intolerance, which is a bit of a shame because we keep chickens. He calls it rumble in the tummy.Lots of smelly blow-offs & yukky poo. Doesn't seem to affect him in baked goods though, only soft boiled/hard boiled, eggs benedict.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now