Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Need MN postivie thoughts/prayers/mircales anything tomorrow please

(41 Posts)

Just a small amount, as dont want to use everyones supply grin

Darren (mr lisad123) gets % results for cancer tomorrow. Last few results havnt been great but this is Very important one. Poor man also has to have bone marrow taken tomorrow

so if anyone can spare a small prayer/thought tomorrow morning, be very grateful

Oh and also for me the one that has to hold his hand and see the whole thing wink

Hassled Wed 09-Sep-09 20:14:47

Will be thinking of you - the very best of luck.

Lulubee Wed 09-Sep-09 20:15:59

Sending positive vibes your way

EccentricaGallumbits Wed 09-Sep-09 20:17:01

will be thinking of you both. what time?

BitOfFun Wed 09-Sep-09 20:18:34

In my thoughts smile, good luck!

PaulDacresCrackWhore Wed 09-Sep-09 20:20:28

Positive thoughts and fingers crossed for you smile

Hollyoaks Wed 09-Sep-09 20:21:38

Will be thinking of you, all the best of luck smile

PacificDogwood Wed 09-Sep-09 20:21:43

Hope tomorrow goes very well for you both smile

10am onwards tomorrow. Cant believe we have hit 6 month mark already.

LightShinesInTheDarkness Wed 09-Sep-09 20:24:10

Best wishes to you and Darren tomorrow - miracles do happen, you know. Take care.

MavisEnderby Wed 09-Sep-09 20:25:51

Oh I hope he gets a good result.

BMB'S horrid.

Though am a haem nurse and have seen many,NOTHING was worse than when OH had one when they were clutching at straws as to what was wrong with him.

I really hope it is good news.

From your post I take it he has had prev chemo treatment and they are determining if his induction/consolidation chemo has worked?

All the best.Will be thinking of you.

ReddyMealsAreNotWorthIt Wed 09-Sep-09 20:27:11

Very best wishes and lots of good vibes.

janeite Wed 09-Sep-09 20:28:18

Many positive vibes. Have just peeked at your profile and if that is your dp, he is very dishy! I hope all goes really well.

LuluMaman Wed 09-Sep-09 20:29:59

hope all is well for MrLisa x

he has daily chemo, this is first % test so we find out if its working. Remission for his leukemia is about 12-18 months, although its false remission because if he stops meds if come straight back

I didnt sit with him on first BMB as its was day of dx, was in a right state so SGK sat with him, while i called family blush

Lilyloo Wed 09-Sep-09 20:35:39

smile good vibes

MavisEnderby Wed 09-Sep-09 20:38:02

Well keeping fingers crossed for him.Re-read my post and realised it sounded a bit alarming,what was trying to say was that though have seen lots it is always 100x worse when it is your own loved one.Hope thingsgo OK xx

MatNanPlus Wed 09-Sep-09 20:38:33

Will be thiinking of you both.

browntrout Wed 09-Sep-09 21:27:54

sending you positive thoughts and good wishes for tomorrow

ThingOne Wed 09-Sep-09 21:37:58

All the best for tomorrow, Lisa.

thanks, now i just need to get to sleep!

PacificDogwood Thu 10-Sep-09 10:15:06

Still thinking positive thoughts for you and Mrlisa. Hope you get the results you need. smile

woo hoo cancer cells are down to 4%!!! grin they started at 99%, then down to 39% and now 4%.
I nearly danced out of room, if wasnt for dh is a little pain due to bone marrow tests

ReddyMealsAreNotWorthIt Thu 10-Sep-09 11:53:56

Fantastic news!

Portofino Thu 10-Sep-09 11:57:02

That's great news! Hope DH doesn't stay uncomfortable for too long.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now