Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Can anyone recommend female gynaecologist in central or north london please?

(7 Posts)
LoraB Tue 08-Sep-09 16:48:51

TTC no2 for 18 months, MC three months ago, cycle haywire, can a gynae sort me out? I'm 41 so feel NHS will be too slow. Any rec much appreciated.

EldonAve Tue 08-Sep-09 16:52:44

I saw Ms Shafik for a private ERPC following mc
She does fertility investigations too

luvaduck Tue 08-Sep-09 16:54:38

katy clifford at st marys is great!
lesley regan also st. m - expert on recurrent miscarriage and is on tv a lot- howvere not best bedside manner

go for nhs as well though - at least get referral in pipeline as could save a lot of money further down the line (ps say you've been ttc for two years and they should refer asap)

good luck

LoraB Tue 08-Sep-09 17:01:11

Thanks - yes good idea, I will go back to GP, she had referred me for fertility scan but got pg so cancelled it.

LoraB Tue 08-Sep-09 17:03:06

thanks for the link eldonave, I didn't know where to start looking that is really helpful.

sincitylover Tue 08-Sep-09 18:35:45

Dame Shirley Bond if she is still practising

purplepeony Tue 08-Sep-09 18:55:50

not female sorry, but brilliant and sooooooooo nice.

See in Harley Street, Lister Hosp. or King Edward 7.

Is fertility Director of Winterourne clinic Dorset as well.

Do a google search for Michael Dooley and interview with the Observer a while back.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: