Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Hospital beds Exeter - help please

(3 Posts)
Jux Mon 07-Sep-09 19:05:07

My mum was recently in hospital in Exeter, and the beds are unusually adjustable and really fantastic. Is there anyone who works at Exeter (RD&E Wonford) who could tell me who makes those beds?

She actually has one at home, but somehow when we moved 4 years ago, lost the transformer/converter/whatever and so we can't adjust it. This didn't matter, but now she's had an op which requires her to adjust her bed and we can't. If I knew the manufacturers I could get a replacement.

Please help. Thank you.

improvingslowly Mon 07-Sep-09 22:13:17

dont know, but why not ring/write to the hospital

Jux Tue 08-Sep-09 09:45:04

Thanks, I'm ringing them now. I didn't last night as I figured whoever I could talk to there would have gone home! Just trying a short cut really.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: