Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Shine with the Calorie Replacement Activity Plan....

(1003 Posts)
RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:16:24

Message withdrawn

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:18:33

lol at rejects of mn. what is it you do? i've been trying to eat less, with a view to being impossibly leggy and glamorous by christmas... i do find it tricky on the weekends though.

DEMifnotwhynot Sat 05-Sep-09 21:26:52

We are very supportive and encourage healthier eating, report the naughty stuff eaten, follow what ever plan we fancy and talk lots to burn calories and keep to fingers busy grin

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:28:27

well i went to nando's for the first time ever today, lol. so Not Quite on plan i think.grin

FlamingoBingo Sat 05-Sep-09 21:28:30

We talk and gossip and be very silly, Aitch grin

And some of us wander off every now and then blush

We are supportive, though, and encouraging to eachother while we try to lose weight. I'm trying to get down to 8st 9lb - started at 11st 1lb and am currently at 9st 13lb.

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:29:22

oooh, well done flamingobingo.

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:31:45

Message withdrawn

NormaSknockers Sat 05-Sep-09 21:36:55

<<waves>>

Evening all grin Loving the title thread & the fact that we're the rejects grin wink Makes me think of Raggy Dolls for some reason....do you remember them? I always liked Sadsac! Anywho....

I'm Norma, have lost 11lbs so far have another 2 stones 1lb to loose to reach my goal weight, have just started running this week & completed my first week today so feeling rather pleased

Shiney, I keep meaning to ask what is the QF plan.....<<clueless>>

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:37:20

Message withdrawn

FlamingoBingo Sat 05-Sep-09 21:39:38

Just losing track of losing weight, shiney sad

And losing track of fast moving thread - I'm not able to sit on here all day like I was - damn RL - and it's hard to keep up!

I will not abandon the thread completely though...just be more sporadic with my posting.

Shit...I'm doing dots like DP!

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:42:13

Message withdrawn

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:43:55

Message withdrawn

DEMifnotwhynot Sat 05-Sep-09 21:44:36

Oh the introductions bit.
Erm...
Want to loose at least 2 stone but have RL getting in the way. Thankfully have maintained rather then gone up and got healtier in my eating generally. I wear many coats so you wont always recognise me but its not because i am hiding just because it suits my mood.
Oh and my spelling is shocking grin

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:44:45

i'll keep an eye on you all, i get a bit spooked by pally threads, i can't keep up. the 10 10 ers scare me with their talk of guava etc.
i've been doing a bit of running. was up to about half an hour before summer, but the summer holidays came and i fell out of the habit. so i'm just running a wee mile in teh mornings after dropping dd off at nursery, when i can.

BitOfFun Sat 05-Sep-09 21:44:55

I am still here! Have been eating not too bad, but as always, drink is my downfall blush

DEMifnotwhynot Sat 05-Sep-09 21:47:54

DOnt get spooked Aitch, just jump in and chat (as long as you're not completely off topic wink) we dont bite. Yesterday was a bit shiney grin

NormaSknockers Sat 05-Sep-09 21:48:17

I wouldn't even know what to do with guava aside from put it on my face as a face mask grin

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:48:44

Message withdrawn

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:49:29

right i am LEAVING i have seen bitoffun in photos and she DOES NOT need to change a thing. grin

RumourOfAHurricane Sat 05-Sep-09 21:50:54

Message withdrawn

FlamingoBingo Sat 05-Sep-09 21:51:28

Don't leave! You are running at same level as me and I need support. Fancy being my virtual running partner?

DEMifnotwhynot Sat 05-Sep-09 21:52:40

SHiney what was the full title in the end? All i can see is:
Shine with the Calorie Replacement Activity Plan....

BitOfFun Sat 05-Sep-09 21:53:17

Aitch- they are 18 months ago of heavy drinking and bad living- I have put on maybe two stone if I can bear to admit it blush

I have got some some health problem excuses, but I am a lazy fecker too...

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:53:31

at the same level? lol. i just can't be arsed doing any more. it's laziness with me. grin but yes, sure, count me in.

AitchwonderswhoFruitCrumbleis Sat 05-Sep-09 21:54:32

bof you are a tremendous beauty, regardless, the camera doesn't lie. smile

This thread is not accepting new messages.