Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

back and neck ache

(7 Posts)
TheDMshouldbeRivened Thu 03-Sep-09 17:50:52

OW OW OW
My neck and upper back and shoulers are fiery agony. I haven't done anything to injure them but its so painful I cant drive or move.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
any advice?

twirlymum Thu 03-Sep-09 17:57:42

I had this a few months ago. Worked out it started in the evenings after I'd been sat at the computer for too long, think I was sitting awkwardly with bad posture! I now sit up straight, and it seems to have done the trick.
Hope it gets better soon!

TheDMshouldbeRivened Thu 03-Sep-09 17:59:57

its been 3 days now and is keeping me awake at night sad
My neck clicks if I turn it too. Could I have cricked it in a bad way? Would the pain spread into shoudlers? Upper back?

brimfull Thu 03-Sep-09 18:00:06

could be start of flu

I have had flu since monday
stated with aching back,legs and neck

gigglewitch Thu 03-Sep-09 18:01:47

was just going to say the same - Mumsnetters shoulder and FB neck, both well known conditions hmm shock grin
Dare I say it, Riven me old mate, are you in need of a new computer desk or chair? It could hamper your posting time shock

gigglewitch Thu 03-Sep-09 18:02:20

* same as Twirly blush

TheDMshouldbeRivened Thu 03-Sep-09 18:05:58

its not happenend before now though, despite years days of mumsnetting.
If its flu I think i am going to cry. Today was first day back at school so first time in 9 weeks I'd been alone. Too much pain to do anything sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now