Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

HYSTERECTOMY IN 2 DAYS

(10 Posts)
jambo1707 Tue 31-May-05 22:22:55

Hi all

Well D-Day is nearly here, go into hospital 10am thursday operation at 2pm

Finished work today to get all things organised before I am out of action-not that dh is incapable or anything

Starting to get very very anxious and scared, not only is my womb being removed but my ovaries and cervix also- result- HRT @ 29

Think its the hrt bit that frightens me most

Was also waiting for a job vacancy to be advertised in work- have known about it for a good few months but they have just advertised it today, problem now is I am going to be off for a bit which the job will then be taken

NEVER RAINS BUT IT POURS

No matter this hysterectomy means no more pain or PERIODS yee hah

toomanypushchairs Tue 31-May-05 22:37:43

sound like my nan now..... every cloud has a silver lining....... like you say, no more pain or periods..yipee! hope all goes well for you on thursday

snafu Tue 31-May-05 22:38:13

Good luck for Thursday jambo.

suedonim Tue 31-May-05 22:38:50

Good luck with the op. Make sure everyone makes a big fuss of you!

LGJ Tue 31-May-05 22:40:15

Bonne chance

RnB Tue 31-May-05 22:49:14

Message withdrawn

Frizbe Tue 31-May-05 23:03:10

Good luck to you!

Loobie Wed 01-Jun-05 17:44:16

Good luck for tomorrow cheryl it may be hard going to start with but keep looking to the long term when you will be pain free and able to do all you want with the boys {{{{cheryl}}}}}
If i can do anything just contact me on messengar and ill be more than happy to help out.

jambo1707 Mon 06-Jun-05 21:17:03

Well I return to you all.

All went well and I feel absolutly fab already

desperatehousewife Mon 06-Jun-05 21:29:12

fantastic - congrats! You look after yourself though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now