Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

worried75

(2 Posts)
worried75 Mon 31-Aug-09 16:33:55

Just wondered if anybody has experience of this type of thing

Have diarrhea that just won't go away. It's not really bad so I feel like I'm making a fuss over nothing. But I don't normally suffer with this sort of thing so I'm a bit baffled.

Last Tuesday had stomach cramps, no other symptoms. Started with the runs on Wednesday pm. They have improved slighlty but am still getting them at least once a day.

It's definitely when I eat that I get it. First I get twinges in my stomach then get the urge to go and it's very loose. Thing is apart from this I feel ok and have normal appetite. Spoke to the GP and he said to eat as normal and see how it goes for a few more days.

Am convincing myself of all sorts of things ranging from cancer to being stuck like this forever.

Please help

clop Mon 31-Aug-09 17:00:14

I think GP spoke sense. You could phone NHS-Direct and see if they gave same advice. Some bugs take longer to clear than others.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now