Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Strange menstral cycle

(2 Posts)
Redfox Tue 31-May-05 13:19:31

Hi, wondering if any wise mumsnetters could help me. My periods are like clockwork, regular & light. This month I had my period as usual and then on day 14 day, I bled for 3 days like another period, mid cycle! ( So when did I ovulate? I am 37, have a 3 year old and use condoms for conception. I don’t think I have an infection as I have not any discharge or pain. However I have been under a lot of stress recently and thought if this may have affected my cycle. Or is this is the start of an early menopause? When shall I expect my next period? Any comments / thoughts welcome.

PrettyCandles Tue 31-May-05 13:49:48

Sometimes severe stress can do strange things to your cycle (when each of my pets died I stopped mid-bleed for several days and then resumed with no warning). Sometimes you can't identify whaat caused the change. Give it another few cycles before worrying, it may just be a blip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now