Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Evra patch side effects?

(3 Posts)
bootygirl Sat 29-Aug-09 14:00:09

I ve been on evra patch for at least 2yrs but starting to wonder if it is causing mood swings and weight gain?
i get hormone related migraines and terrible nausea before AF and sometimes during ovulation... Suffer alot of aches and pains as well not sure if this is part of it...

bootygirl Sat 29-Aug-09 14:02:50

Forgot to say that i ve endometriosis for years and that gynea wants to fit mirena coil to stop ovulation but i had terrible mood swings and weight gain last time about six years ago. so not keen?

Bondwife Sat 05-Sep-09 10:35:28

I used these for about 5 years - they were really good but I did put on a lot of weight with them but didn't have mood swings. I did however get headaches when I was on the break week but just put that down to the lack of hormones (or too many!!) that week but these did seem to disapear when I stopped applying the patches and then I got moody all on my own self!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now