Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Anyone know of a consultant/specialist in endometriosis in Nottinghamshire Area?

(4 Posts)
boneybones Tue 25-Aug-09 21:32:41

anyone know or recommend anyone in Nottm area who specialises in endo?

Lastyearsmodel Tue 25-Aug-09 21:44:42

Prof William Ledger is based at Sheffield University and practises at Jessop Women's Hospital (or did last I knew of) - he is a world-renowned endo expert and heads up the assisted conception unit there. I have him to thank for my DD! HTH.

boneybones Wed 26-Aug-09 13:18:40

umm was thinking more Nottingham Leicester or Derby

boneybones Wed 26-Aug-09 21:09:13


Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now