Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

sex query

(5 Posts)
purplepeony Sun 23-Aug-09 16:20:07

am also going to post this in the Relationships forum.

I don't get much out of penetration, TBH. I don'tknow if this is a post- baby thing, as my DCs are grown up, so hard to remeber what it was like years back!

I have never orgasmed vaginally, and now although I feel close to my partner during sex, actual thrusting or whatever does absolutely nothing for me.
I wonder if it's because I have had a repair and have lost sensation, or of this is common anyway?

bichonbuzz Sun 23-Aug-09 16:27:04

Quite common .Esp if just thrusting.To be technical- how about what i think may be called CAT position? -Coital Alignment technique- sorry if that sthe wrong name - but were dh penetration but Then slighly highers himself up which then puts pressure on clitoris-Sorry if you mean you have tried when you mention penetration - but worth mention!!!

ohjustgrowup Sun 23-Aug-09 16:27:13

I feel the same (although it has been a looong time, so my memory may be hazy!). I don't think it's at all uncommon to get very little sensation from actual intercourse. I've never had a vaginal orgasm either, but it doesn't particularly bother me - I enjoy it anyway and there are other things you can do as well.

purplepeony Sun 23-Aug-09 16:40:21

Glad I am not the only one- I always think that my DH is disappointed as he knows it doesn't do much for me- and all my girlfriends feel the same- so not sure if I just pick the same kind of friends or if ti's pretty normal.

Thing is, blokes seem to think that it's what we realy like.

lilacclaire Sun 23-Aug-09 16:49:19

I've been the same since having ds, im sure i lost some nerve endings when I tore all the way up the front (sorry if tmi) so need more direct stimulation now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now