Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Consultant Gynaecologist recommendations.... please

(6 Posts)
Tumblemum Sat 28-May-05 09:43:48

Can anybody recommend a good gynaecologist, I need one quickly and would prefer a personal recommendation. If possible central London or SE London.

Tumblemum Sat 28-May-05 10:33:13

Anyone?, in desperate need and would rather go to someone recommended

SamK Sat 28-May-05 19:27:10

Hi Tumblemum,

I saw a very well respected guy a few years ago, when I needed surgery. He has a private clinic off the Finchley Road in St John's Wood. His Name is Yehudi Gordon & he is a surgeon at the St John and Elizabeth Hospital in St John's Wood.

Sorry - I can't find a number for him, but maybe the ifo above will be enough to track him down....

Good luck.


hunkermunker Sat 28-May-05 19:29:05

Dr Robert Richardson at Chelsea & Westminster - fantastic. He's done two laparoscopies for me for endometriosis.

Mr Robert E Richardson MRCOG
Chelsea & Westminster Hospital
369 Fulham Road
London SW10 9NH
Tel: +44 (0) 20 8746 8191 / (0) 7693 080548

Tumblemum Sat 28-May-05 22:05:38

Thank you both

Prufrock Sun 29-May-05 18:41:11

Joseph Aquilina - works out of John and Lizzies privately and RLH for NHS. Webiste is here . He looked after me throughout my second preganncy and is a wonderful wonderful man.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: