Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Cerazette.....i think its time I had a change of pill......anyone else have problems with it?

(2 Posts)
whispywhisp Wed 19-Aug-09 13:20:42

When I'm on the pill (one a day) I bleed on and off all the time. When I'm not on the pill I have regular periods but they are so heavy I flood. When I take two a day (which the Doctor recommended) I don't bleed at all.

Ideally I want to take one a day but I'm so fed up with bleeding all the time although its light its just so annoying and I feel permanently tired, boobs are sore and back aches.

I know if I go back on to two a day I'll be absolutely fine but I'm not keen on taking more than I should even tho the Docs say its ok.

Anyone else have problems with this pill? I've been on it since DD2 was born, which is over 5yrs now.

notevenamousie Wed 19-Aug-09 14:56:21

I had spotting on cerazette - no bleeding at all with Mirena (has the same hormone in) - so you could try that, or Depo, or one of the combined pills?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now