Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

breast pain???

(6 Posts)
aideesmum Sun 16-Aug-09 14:55:36

Hi, just wondered if anyone can help.
I have a pain in the side of one breast, it aches a little and when touched feels like it is bruised but does not look like like it. Don't think there is a lump but cannot tell as it does hurt alot when touched.
Anyone any views? sad

bebesequin Sun 16-Aug-09 18:57:47

Could be cyclical I had pain so bad it was waking me up in the night-only in one breast-saw doc ended up at breast clinic had a mammogram to check it out- was advised to take evening primrose oil still get it at times-definitly felt bruised inside-hope that helps

loopylou6 Sun 16-Aug-09 19:18:24

i have had the bruised pain, it goes away after a few days tho

SemperEadem Sun 16-Aug-09 19:27:49

I have this but with me it is constant - awful. I was also advised to take evening primrose oil - didn't really work for me but it is worth a shot.

I would get it checked anyway if I was you, just to be on the safe side.

aideesmum Tue 18-Aug-09 10:42:42

Thanks for the support - it has now been hurting for 4 days now and doesn't seem to be getting better. It is definitly different to the sore boobs I normally get b4 AF is on its way. And AF idn't due for a week.
I've got an appointment with the docs tomorrow so hopefully she'll put my mind at ease sad

Anste Tue 25-Aug-09 17:54:45

It would be lovely if you could let me know what the doc said - I've got this prob.

Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now