Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Lump above clitoris.

(12 Posts)
MrsRigby Sun 16-Aug-09 13:31:38

Has anyone ever had a lump above the clitoris?

CybilLiberty Sun 16-Aug-09 13:32:40

Only my husband

CybilLiberty Sun 16-Aug-09 13:40:53

Sorry that was a facetious comment, I do apologise.

purplepeony Sun 16-Aug-09 17:15:46

what kind of lump and exactly where- near you pubic bone?

corblimeymadam Sun 16-Aug-09 17:17:00

Message withdrawn

loopylou6 Sun 16-Aug-09 19:21:32

Im soooo sorry, but am gonna come across as condenscending, im sure u do know this, but just on the teeny tiny chance that u dont, lol, u do know that theres is suppsoed to be a lump that is the actual clitoris dont u? reading this back i feel very silly, but its worth it to stop ur worry if u didnt know lol blush

Jazzicatz Sun 16-Aug-09 19:32:00

CybilLiberty that did make me laugh!

OnlyWantsOneWantsAnother Sun 16-Aug-09 19:34:12

WTF is a fanjo boil? Are we talking warts?

MrsRigby Sun 16-Aug-09 19:46:35

Yeh, thanks cybilliberty and loopylou6*.

*purplepeony
and belgianbun I've had a lump before in exactely the same place - just above the clitoris, but it dissapeared after about a week or two. I've had this lump for about 4-6 weeks now. It's smooth and does not hurt. I know I shouldn't, but I squeezed it to make sure it wasn't a spot or ingrowing hair and nothing.

I think it's either a cyst connected to my PCOS or cancer.

I'll just have to wait until I see the doctor tomorrow. Just wondered if anyone else had experienced this.

RumourOfAHurricane Sun 16-Aug-09 20:28:47

Message withdrawn

purplepeony Sun 16-Aug-09 20:43:24

Don't panic- certainly won't be cancer- cancer of the vulva is extremely rare.
Sounds like a blocked gland- you have a few in the vulva including the Barthelows gland that provide secretions. A trip to the drs and some treatment should shift it.

MrsRigby Sun 16-Aug-09 20:47:21

Thanks purplepeony. You've made me feel a little better smile.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now