Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

DH has HUGE testicle but wont see a doctor!!

(7 Posts)
27yorkshiregirl Fri 14-Aug-09 17:27:12

Ive been with my DH for 10 years and as long as ive known him he has had one testicle quite a bit larger than the other. When he first discovered it 10 years ago, he has a scan but the docs couldnt find anything. Over the last few years its grown considerably!! Its now about the size of a large orange. He refuses to go to the doctors as he says they checked it before and nothing was wrong, but in my opinion, they could have missed something. Its not painful for him, but as you can imagine it gets in the way alot!! Anyone had similar experience? Or any advice?

cocolepew Fri 14-Aug-09 17:29:54

If it has gotten bigger he really should go to the Dr.

K999 Fri 14-Aug-09 17:31:18

Could be an infection - but he really should see his GP.

luvaduck Fri 14-Aug-09 17:33:24

yes needs to see GP.

could be hydrocele or hernia, or infection. size of an orange is not normal.

macdog Fri 14-Aug-09 17:34:00

Please ask him to get it checked out. it may be nothing, but it may be serious

John Hartson article

Alibabaandthe40nappies Fri 14-Aug-09 17:34:56

He really must go to his GP. How does it fit in his trousers if it's the size of an orange!

27yorkshiregirl Fri 14-Aug-09 17:39:16

It barely fits in his trousers!!! He thinks its hillarious, and ofter gets it out at parties to amaze his friends!! And believe me people gasp when they see it! how can i get him to realise it might be serious and get him to go see a doc?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: