Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Aunt Flo M.I.A....very confused!

(3 Posts)
NormaSknockers Wed 12-Aug-09 19:17:24

I started my periods at age 11 & from the word go I was bang on every 28 days, on for 5 days 4th & 5th day being very light. Even after having the DC my periods returned to normal after the inital 6 weeks. I have never, ever been late by even a day aside from when I was PG with the DC.

Last month I was 2 days late & was only on for 3 days. Today I'm currently CD 31/28, definately not pregnant (tested to rule it out but I knew I wasn't anyway), up until today I felt like AF was on her way but now...nothing!

I'm not on anything like the pill so nothing like that affecting it, not stressed, follwing WW but have been since Jan so not anything new & nothing else I can think of. Any reason aside from pregnancy (or menopause which I would think I'm to young for) that would cause my period to be late?

HeadFairy Wed 12-Aug-09 19:21:14

Have you been through any stress/illness/tiredness recently? That can affect them.

NormaSknockers Wed 12-Aug-09 19:25:21

Not really, been very tired in the afternoons lately but that's more to DS waking up at 5am every morning, but that's not anything new as he's never been a very good sleeper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now