Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

URGENT any gynae experts about????? Or someone who knows about polyps?

(3 Posts)
littleducks Wed 12-Aug-09 10:47:02

I had day surgery last thurs and was discharged and it seems now i have to go back to gp, nobody at hosp will help me, despite saying to call them if worried

I had constant heavy bleeding with clots from end of feb until last week. So was booked for hystercopy where several polyps were removed.

I am now in pain, horrid cramping, after being discharged with light bleeding am bleeding heavily and am now find (TMI sorry) white tissue lumps on my pads, looks like bits of fat. I can stand wearing a pad and bleed through clothes but this was also happening pre surgery.

I am shattered, headachy and just feel so weak.

I wasnt told to expect this, was told to rest for 24hrs then would be ok. Is any of this normal???

Am waiting for gp surgery to call, need to know whether to insist someone sees me today or if it can wait.

CMOTdibbler Wed 12-Aug-09 10:50:59

I'd insist on someone seeing you today tbh

Hope you feel better soon

littleducks Wed 12-Aug-09 12:16:48

thanks, i am so desperate to feel normal

still waiting for a call, any other opinons?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now