Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Ok, why do i feel like I have been horse riding ??

(6 Posts)
NervousNutty Mon 10-Aug-09 21:29:56

All down below feels bruised and heavy, and kind of like a dragging sensation.

First noticed it on Sunday morning and it is still the same now, although have also noticed that the backs of my thighs now hurt too.

I googled and the only thing that came up was a prolapse shock. Can that happen out of no where though ??

I haven't been exercising, or horse riding lol, and the only thing I can think of is that I have recently started driving (as in last 7 days), and although i've not been spending hours at the wheel, I am wondering if I have been a bit tense when driving and have given my muscles a work out ?

NervousNutty Mon 10-Aug-09 21:37:47

I know it sounds realy odd/daft, but anyone got any idea what it is, or what I have done lol

BitOfFun Mon 10-Aug-09 21:39:06

Had sex?

NervousNutty Mon 10-Aug-09 21:41:10

No, not for a loooong time.

LadyOfWaffle Mon 10-Aug-09 21:48:47

Period due?

NervousNutty Mon 10-Aug-09 22:21:43

Nope, am on the pill and not due for a break for another couple f weeks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: