Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

I have a terrible (think Hormone) headache and feel bloody awful

(8 Posts)
bargainhuntingbetty Mon 10-Aug-09 14:57:35

I have the coil fitted so have not had a hormone headache is a really long time but suspect I have one now. I feel terrible, sore head, feel sick, exhausted. I am still bleeding with the coil so it is difficult to determine if I am having a period or not. I dont know why I posted I guess I just wanted some un MN sympathy,

bargainhuntingbetty Mon 10-Aug-09 15:00:51

hmm

notyummy Mon 10-Aug-09 15:04:08

I have the same - feels like the beginning of a migraine but not that well-developed and I feel a bit sick too. I am starting period so could be that.

I had it as well yesterday, but put it down to the amount of wine I had drunk on Saturday night.....

You have my sympathy, and a cool damp cloth in a darkened room.

bargainhuntingbetty Mon 10-Aug-09 15:05:06

KIds are on the last week of their hols here so cant leave them to go lie down which is why I am moaning about it lol. Its awful isnt it, hope you feel better soon

bargainhuntingbetty Mon 10-Aug-09 15:09:59

Thanks for the reply

ihatethecold Mon 10-Aug-09 16:46:01

i have a mirena too and i get the same symptons you describe every now and again. it passess after about 2 days, but the headache verges on too a migraine ..also v. tired

bargainhuntingbetty Tue 11-Aug-09 16:34:09

Am on day 3 and still feel shitty with it, from what I remember from having it before I can go on like this for a week before I get a period but with having the coil in I am not sure if I will get a period this time. Am not happy

bargainhuntingbetty Tue 11-Aug-09 17:20:14

????????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now