Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Why are the ends of my big toes slightly numb and tingly??

(6 Posts)
SydneyB Fri 07-Aug-09 19:59:34

Been like this for months now. Am charging around all day with a double buggy wearing same old pair of birkenstocks but just wondered whether anyone else had same thing??

HecatesTwopenceworth Fri 07-Aug-09 22:17:21

circulation? nerves? probably best to see gp

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Fri 07-Aug-09 22:20:31

Are your shoes too tight?
Can also be a nerve/muscle problem so seeing a chiropractor can help.
Any other symptoms? Fatigue? Memory problems? A little clumsy?

wishingchair Fri 07-Aug-09 22:24:23

Mine are the same ... no other symptoms although maybe slightly tired. But then running around all day after 2 DCs does that to you doesn't it?

SydneyB Sat 08-Aug-09 09:17:50

Fatigue? Man, yes. Memory problems? Yep, that went after first DC. Clumsy? Always have been. Hmm. I think that can all be put down to a DD of 2.5 and a DS of 10 months though. Have lower back probs so perhaps something to do with that too. Guess I should drag myself to GP at some point then but Wishingchair, did you ever see a GP? I mean, its not really a problem, just odd.

wishingchair Sat 08-Aug-09 18:44:15

No I haven't seen GP but having googled it after seeing your thread, diabetes comes up a lot. Also mentions thirst and tiredness which I do have. Often can quite easily nap at 2pmish. Hate to self-diagnose though so may go to see him.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now