Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Bleeding between periods

(2 Posts)
misspollysdolly Fri 07-Aug-09 14:03:30

Am on about day 11 of my cycle. Clearly no chance of being pregnant. Not much blood to speak of - just enough to notice on wiping (nice) and not at all painful. Not particularly concerned but for the fact that I remember reading somewhaere that ANY breakthrough bleeding is cause for concern and should be reported to your GP. Is this really the case? Should I panic now or is it OK to wait another month and see if the same thing happens during my next cycle...? Is it cause for concern at all anyway? If so,why?!

terramum Fri 07-Aug-09 14:27:35

Always best to get these things checked out. I used to bleed after sex and was terrified of getting it checked out...but DH pushed me down the GP's who referred me to gyne. Turned out it was cervical erosion and was very easily treated. Not had any problems since.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now