Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

i cant stop sleeping!

(9 Posts)
charleepeters Tue 24-May-05 17:56:14

i have just slept for 3 hours solid, luckily dp looked after ds, im so tired just latley om not sure why i keep getting headaches, i dunno whats wrong, just wanted to share my sleepyness 3 hours in the day thats not me!

bundle Tue 24-May-05 17:56:49

do you sleep well at night?

WigWamBam Tue 24-May-05 17:56:59

Could be something like an underactive thyroid. Ask your GP for thyroid function tests.

desperatehousewife Tue 24-May-05 17:57:18

it must be catching - I went to bed this morning with extreme tiredness and slept for 2 and a half hours and had a cracking headache all afternoon. Hmmmm....very peculiar.

charleepeters Tue 24-May-05 17:57:54

i sleep well and dont wake to early, i have just had my thyroid checked for another reason it was fine i dunno maybe im coming down with something?

charleepeters Tue 24-May-05 17:59:54

its like the last coupleof days i will be fine then get an overwhelming tiredness,, i dont usually sleep when i do but i had the worst headaches to so i have.

Lonelymum Tue 24-May-05 18:01:38

Not pg are you?

charleepeters Tue 24-May-05 18:04:28

i wish we are ttc so you never know dont think i would have pg symptoms this early if i was i would of only concieved 10 days ago.

Lonelymum Tue 24-May-05 18:07:26

Well you never know.
Hey, if you are, remember I said it first!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: