Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Any nutritionists out there? Digestive system feeling bleargh.

(1 Post)
Bucharest Tue 04-Aug-09 18:43:50

I know I read a thread a month or so back where some nutritionists were advising a Mner on immune-booster foods and supplements for her son/daughter who had been ill, but I can't find the thead...

I had h.pylori treated about 2 months ago- not quite convinced it's gone totally- (must go back to GP for test thingy) as i still have a few minor gastric-y issues- acidy feelings etc...Wanted really to give my whole system (especially the digestive one!) a bit of a boost...any recommendations? Wondered if the gastric issues I still have are due to stomach recovering from h.pylori or maybe minor ulcer from the bacteria still there? It's nothing major- just the familiar gnawing acidy sensation most days...(must admit last week or so has got worse again- to point of buying a box of omeprazole from Boots)

I've got some acidophilus and am taking manuka honey a few times a day and aloe vera juice (when I remember)

Ta muchly for any recommendations!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now