Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

swine flu

(4 Posts)
teatank Sun 02-Aug-09 13:31:01

i have a 14 month old baby and he has been diagnosed with swine flu over the phone. am i being unreasonable to expect a doctor to see him before i give him the tamiflu they prescribed him. he doesnt seem that ill to me. i havnt started him on tamiflu yet cos am not convinced he has swine flu. i am now not allowed near doctors, hospitals or walkincentres because of this. is anyone else in a simalar situation.

RumourOfAHurricane Sun 02-Aug-09 18:06:59

Message withdrawn

hercules1 Sun 02-Aug-09 18:08:06

If he isnt that ill I really wouldnt give it nor worry about getting him formally diagnosed. They arent swabbing anymore are they? What would be the point of taking him to a gps.

hercules1 Sun 02-Aug-09 18:08:22

If he isnt that ill I really wouldnt give it nor worry about getting him formally diagnosed. They arent swabbing anymore are they? What would be the point of taking him to a gps?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now