Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Who placed this ten ton weight on my chest? and where would you hide if you were an inhaler?

(13 Posts)
MerlinsBeard Mon 27-Jul-09 22:31:45

My chest is very very tight and breathing is a little tricky tonight. Normally my inhaler is in my bag but typically, the day i really need it, i can't find it.

Is there anything i can do to help my breathing if i can't find it? I definatly need something and quite soon

rasputin Mon 27-Jul-09 22:34:26

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

StinkyFart Mon 27-Jul-09 22:37:17

coat pocket

car

handbag

if no luck then as rasputin says get to a and e

you do not want to be hospitalised with wards full of SF victims when a quick slurp on a nebuliser and a few days of steroids will do th trick, yes?

stealthsquiggle Mon 27-Jul-09 22:37:17

in your car? or handbag? coat pocket? or in a bathroom cupboard?

If you are alone and someone else cannot find it for you, forget then hunt and go to A&E before it gets worse - trying to last out the night is a mug's game (and much too risky)

MerlinsBeard Mon 27-Jul-09 22:37:22

no i CAN breathe, its just a bit tricky. Laboured rather than I can't breathe.

Its not an emergancy but i do need my inhalor before i go to bed!

stealthsquiggle Mon 27-Jul-09 22:38:09

LOL at x-port with StinkyFart - inhalers are clearly consistent in their hiding places grin

stealthsquiggle Mon 27-Jul-09 22:38:46

x-post

MerlinsBeard Mon 27-Jul-09 22:39:19

Teh CAR!!

That's where it is! I used it in the car the other day and out it in glove box.

Thank yoU!! I KNEW you would save me the stress of searching again(and getting dusty and making it worse!)

Anyone know where the car keys are?(jokegrin)

madlentileater Mon 27-Jul-09 22:43:35

phew!

MerlinsBeard Mon 27-Jul-09 22:48:48

panic over, its found and taken. Feel like i will need it more in the night (in a heading for a chest infection kind of way rather than a shit i can't breathe way) but i HAVE it!

Must put it back where it lives now!!

Thank you very much

DidEinsteinsMum Mon 27-Jul-09 22:55:04

PSt MoM bit late to thread but did you find mine is the same go. Have same prob tonight grin

MerlinsBeard Mon 27-Jul-09 22:56:25

no sorry, i did however find 5p, a piece of what used to be a quaver and a spider! (it was actually on the floor-i don't have a rank glove box)

DidEinsteinsMum Mon 27-Jul-09 22:58:38

Ahh i have 4 yo boy keep good stock of disposiable gloves to evict whatever --spiders,-- --worms,-- --slugs,-- dead mice "treats" he has decided to bring in this time hmm
hope you feel better grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now