Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Adcortyl in orabase (triamcinolone)

(2 Posts)
Starmummy Mon 27-Jul-09 12:41:11

I have a friend travelling in the UK (UK passport holder but not resident). Her son is perscribed in the UAE for Adcortyl in orabase (triamcinolone) which is issued on perscription only. How does he go about getting a refil in the UK. Can he make an appointment with an NHS doctor and just pay the non resident price for the perscription?

any advice welcomed thanks

kingprawntikka Mon 27-Jul-09 16:13:16

If it is for mouth ulcers you don't need a prescription . I buy it over the pharmacy counter. It isn't on display , you need to ask for it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: