Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

GOD I AM IN AGONY!!!!!!!!

(14 Posts)
jambo1707 Sun 22-May-05 19:45:05

Can't take much more than this I am so bloody sore

Got the dreaded monthlys AGAIN!!!!!!! Cant cope with this

Wasn't able to go out today at all AGAIN- same each month on 1st day since having the twins.

Sounds a bit minging but having to wear 3 nighttime towels and still going through to my clothes-best to stay indoors

Go to see consultant again on tuesday about the hysterectomy, fingers crossed she does it this time and not the old "you are only 29" trick

"YOU SO CALLED EXPERTS ARE TELLING ME I NEED THE DAMN HYSTERECTOMY SO JUST DO IT"

PLEASE [sad,sad]

I dont want to be like this anymore I want to be a good mum who can play with the boys whenever without being in constant agony and worse when its that timje of the month

PLEASE HELP ME GOD!!!!!!!!
I dont want to be in anymore pain

sassy Sun 22-May-05 19:46:19

You poor thing.
Hope its resolved soon.

Hausfrau Sun 22-May-05 19:46:47

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PuffTheMagicDragon Sun 22-May-05 19:46:56

Sounds awful jambo

WigWamBam Sun 22-May-05 19:47:45

If she won't agree to do it, ask for a second opinion and keep asking for more until someone agrees to do it for you.

hunkermunker Sun 22-May-05 19:48:40

Oh, hun, totally sympathise. Have you had a diagnosis of any particular problem? I have endometriosis and used to be in constant pain with it

SPARKLER1 Sun 22-May-05 19:49:34

You poor thing. Period pain is such an awful thing to bear with. I still get bad stomach pains and pains down my legs each month but they are much milder to what I used to have. Years ago the pain was so bad I had times where I almost passed out with the agony and had to be assisted to sit down before I fell down.
[sad}. Wish I could offer some useful help - just keep pumping those pain killers.

jambo1707 Sun 22-May-05 20:06:49

I am using my medical insurance for tuesdays appt.

Hoping that as it's private that they will just agree to do it.

I have been diagnosed with severe endrometriosis since having the twins, was having monthly injection to stop the bleeding but they can only give these for a short time as it damages your bone marrow.

When i laboured with twins(born at 29 weeks) but prev section scar on my womb had started seperating which was very serious indeed- consultant said if i hadnt went to hospital i would have died as well as the twins- thankfully we are all ok apart from thisd pain

They believed at first that my womb hadnt healed properly causing this pain and i was given antibiotics for 1year-bacame immune i think as i had that many

HOPEFULLY tuesday will bring good news and it will be over

bigdonna Sun 22-May-05 20:15:56

hi jambo1707, my sister was told she would need a hysterectomy as she was in terrible pain and she bled for 3 weeks at a time .they then decided to microwave her womb this taking the lining away without major surgery. it is a new thing but there was an article in the mail a couple of months ago.she has now recovered after 3 weeks.

jambo1707 Mon 23-May-05 20:27:04

bigdonna

sorry some of the msg was missing, did your sister have the hysterectomy?? what age is she

bigdonna Mon 23-May-05 21:07:25

no they decided it is easier to microwave her womb hence taking away the lining still means she cant have any more kids.she is 42 yrs i think she had fibroids.it is a new prosedure (sorry cant spell) they had to get the machine from another hospital she had it done in newcastle.

jambo1707 Tue 24-May-05 22:28:45

Hi all

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!

Went to see consultant tonight(privatley), go in for hysterectomy 2/6/05 woo hoo NO MORE PAIN YEE HAA

I know it is major surgery but will be worth it to have no pain

WigWamBam Tue 24-May-05 22:31:45

Oh, thank heavens that something is finally going to be done. I hope everything goes well for you.

LGJ Tue 24-May-05 22:44:20

Happy for you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: