Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

SSP1 form - how long do you need to be off for to need one of these?

(3 Posts)
giraffesCanRunA10k Thu 23-Jul-09 14:40:32

I have had no money so far from the new incapactiy benefit (whatever its fancy new name is) because my employer hasnt given me an SSP1 form. So last time I had any money was the last payment I recieved from my employer in June. (Was made redundant so had to leave work a week early due to my injury) Am so stressed, have bills to pay and no money because they bloody won't finish processing my claim because of this ssp1 form. (I was off for 4 1/2 days in last week)

Should I have got an ssp1 for being off for that length of time?

STRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrongsideof40 Thu 23-Jul-09 23:26:08

If you are off work and not eligible for SSP your employer should give you an SSP1 form saying why they can't pay you. They should have issued it the day your contract ended. Look at the website www.direct.gov.uk for more info.

Good luck

giraffesCanRunA10k Fri 24-Jul-09 10:23:02

Thanks got the form this morning and spoken to someone at the benefits office, seems to be on the right track now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now