Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

DS HAS A RASH!!!

(4 Posts)
charleepeters Sat 21-May-05 12:33:52

Hi me again with another heath prob! Ds has developed a rash all over his neck, back and tummy, its like a pin prick rash of red spots they dissapere when pressed so its not meningitus, he seems fine other wise no temp, no diorreah, no crying, hes still eating and drinking and playing, he had his milk swapped from neocate to Nutramagin yesterday could he be having and allergic reaction or is it heat rash? since he doesnt look or act ill do i have to call the g.p out???

elsmommy Sat 21-May-05 12:36:10

Sounds like heat rash

oldbuzzard Sat 21-May-05 16:45:28

could be a viral rash, both my daughters had this and it just ran its course and disappeared within 4-5 days. They too only had the rash on their back tummy and neck. I had it checked by GP, but he just said to give calpol if they felt unwell.

charleepeters Sat 21-May-05 16:46:42

yeah thats what my mum reckons it is but it doesnt seem tob e bothering him, hes been really sleepy for the last week i think hes teething maybe its to do with that

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: