Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

weird breast lump

(6 Posts)
sphia Fri 20-May-05 22:55:05

I have had a red/black small lump in my right breast. It doesnt hurt and has been there for about 6 weeks. It is NOT mastitis and I have no temperature etc. i am breastfeeding my 7 month old and have had no feeding probs. I am really worried and have made an appointement for the GP next Friday. Any advice/reassurance etc would be most welcome. It does look really weird.. Thanks v much..

giraffeski Fri 20-May-05 23:00:49

Message withdrawn

Goldfish Sat 21-May-05 13:26:51

Just wanted to wish you luck. You are doing the best thing you can by going to the Drs. I did have a lump once while breastfeeding and it turned out to be a blocked milk duct.
Good luck and let us know how you get on xx

bonniej Sat 21-May-05 13:38:08

sphia, really doesn't sound like anything sinister, but well done for making a speedy doctors appointment. Always best to get anything out of the ordinary checked out. Good luck xxx

sphia Tue 24-May-05 22:45:08

Thanks ladies,
I will let you know how Friday goes. I`m sure it is nothing but know I should get chedcked. Thanks for your reassurance. xxx

Evesmama Tue 24-May-05 22:54:15

good luck
hope it go's well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now