Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Sinus problem and it's respiratory now

(1 Post)
Curiousmama Mon 20-Jul-09 12:27:58

I took bad last week whilst in town, out of the blue. I just suddenly felt like I was going to pass out. Luckily I had dp with me. We went to the walk in centre and the nurse diagnosed a panic attack as I have a history of them, although not for ages. I wasn't so sure as this wasn't the same, it was mainly head and lungs that were affected.
Turns out after visiting my gp it's sinus and probably viral so he didn't give me any anti-bs.
I feel dizzy most of the time with it but also my breathing is getting worse. Last night I could hardly breathe.
Does anyone know of something I can get from the chemist that may help? I'm going there anyway so will take their advice too but would like to hear if anyone's tried something that's worked? Or even something I can do myself to help?
It's hard coping with the kids being off when I just feel like I'm going to keel over.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now