Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

noticed something odd with my breast (sorry)

(3 Posts)
lilsmum Thu 19-May-05 23:57:51

following the kylie scare, i have looked at a few links off google for checking your breast, now i thought you should only be aware of lumps, but noticed it can be changes in colour, growths etc.

from being pg with dd (dd is 15mth) i suffered with cracked nipples, one worse than other (i didnt breastfeed) my left nipple is still cracked (if i messed wtih it big chunks would come away )and have noticed since dd was born i have had this totally flat brown freckle kind of spot on my boob, it has another mark surrounding which is a lighter shade(i can only describe it like a age spot on a older person) i also have you know the bumpy bit around your nipple? well one of the bumps has turned a very dark brown colour and is quite sore too, this is all on my left breast.

any ideas? should i get it checked out? i dont wanna go the doctors if it is something and nothing iykwim

tia xx

PuffTheMagicDragon Fri 20-May-05 00:00:03

I don't know lilsmum, but the advice is, if you notice any changes in your breasts, you should see your gp, to be on the safe side.

tiffini Fri 20-May-05 00:01:37

go and see your GP

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now