Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

i`m having problems emptying my bladder and now my kidneys hurt.Any ideas.

(3 Posts)
shamefulx Tue 14-Jul-09 22:46:01

I had a repair of a rectocele years ago but since then had another child.
I was told following a long and difficult 3rd delivery i had a cystocele rectocele and uterine prolapse requiring repair and total hysterectomy.
I declined the operation 4 years ago as i wasn`t really bothered by it and didn`t want a hysterectomy at the time.
Its been taking me longer and longer to empty my bladder over the years.
Now i have to push and sort of bare down to empty it .
At night i wake up with pain in my right kidney and i go to the toilet to relieve it a little. Following emptying my bladder i get a pain in my bladder up to my kidney.
Its definatley worse at night and in the morning when i seem to wee lots .
I have noticed an improvement with having the patience to empty my bladder properly, but this can take ages .
I dont have an infection btw as i have sent a specimen off and regularly test my urine at work.
Has anyone had similar please as its getting quite worried and the kidney pain is esp. worrying at night x

Sugarmagnolia Wed 15-Jul-09 07:51:31

i hate to state the obvious - but go see your doctor

shamefulx Wed 15-Jul-09 12:10:35

I will but i`ll just get referred on and it will take yonks so just wondered if anyone on here has had similar.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now