Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

is this still indigestion ?

(4 Posts)
Iworryalot Tue 14-Jul-09 16:30:01

last night i ate my tea really fast was very hungry , afterwards i had what i thought was indigestion , pain right between breast bones kind of where your bra sits under your breasts , feels like someone siting on my chest there .

today had it all day ,dull ache could this be indigestion still or heart burn , hietus hernia ?

im getting a bit worried ....hasnt got worse , just the same as last night ...

I have HA to ...so feeling v worried ...

i also may have low iron waiting for blood tests to comfirm this ...

anyone els have any ideas ?

Iworryalot Tue 14-Jul-09 16:43:27

bump

Iworryalot Tue 14-Jul-09 19:20:47

rang doc spoke to receptionist explained my symptoms , she advised that it was heart burn and not to worry , no appt left as busy with swein flu ....
thinks heart burn/enflaned /sensative assofogus (spelling )said doesnt sound like heart problem .... but if gets worse to call out of hours ...
will see how is in morning i think , im worried but i guess this wont help ...

Iworryalot Tue 14-Jul-09 20:00:38

bump

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: