Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

How do I get my strength back?

(5 Posts)
tryingtobemarypoppins Mon 13-Jul-09 20:07:57

Been very sick for 4 weeks, now on anti sickness tablets and have stopped vomiting but I am totally drained and faint all the time. How do I get back to health. I am almost 9 weeks pregnant.

tryingtobemarypoppins Mon 13-Jul-09 20:32:49

bump

poshtottie Mon 13-Jul-09 20:58:45

you poor thing. Personally I would just eat what you fancy, little and often. How about protein shakes mixed with milk and a banana.

I drank a lot of milk the first few weeks of my pregnancy.

tryingtobemarypoppins Mon 13-Jul-09 21:06:53

Thanks poshtottie, banana was recommended at the hospital but I was told diary after sickness isn't so good.

poshtottie Mon 13-Jul-09 21:17:02

I agree about dairy after a sickness bug but milk was one of the things I could keep down when I had morning sickness (bloody all day sickness more like)

Funny but I don't drink it now.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: