Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

14 week old fully bf baby

(7 Posts)
SpookyMadMummy Mon 13-Jul-09 16:03:59

Dd3 is 14 weeks old and fully bf. The last couple of days when she has posseted back some of her feed (she has done that since birth) there has been what looks like bright yellow bile in her possit...

I plan to bring it up with the health visitor at next check at the end uf the month - unless anyone thinks it is something to worry about now?

Has this happened to anyone else's baby?

StarlightMcKenzie Mon 13-Jul-09 16:06:41

Message withdrawn

SpookyMadMummy Mon 13-Jul-09 16:11:21

She has always been a bit snuffly, but not to the extent she has a blocked nose iyswim. She is fit and well and meeting her milestones - such as they are for her age. Her weight is bang on the 25th centile since she was a month old (50th at birth)

SpookyMadMummy Mon 13-Jul-09 16:12:11

Thanks for replying btw grin

StarlightMcKenzie Mon 13-Jul-09 16:16:20

Message withdrawn

loveverona Mon 13-Jul-09 17:00:56

I agree. My DS2 had this at birth and wouldn't feed - loads of tests and emergency dash to another hospital in case of a blockage, but all fine in the end. BUT, as yours is clearly thriving, it may just be a cold, as said before. I would get it checked though.

BTW, my DC3 is also 14 weeks old this week (born 10 April). You as tired as me?!

SpookyMadMummy Mon 13-Jul-09 17:21:13

Dd3 born 4th april... am knackered!!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now