Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Trapped nerve in chest?

(5 Posts)
Triggerhappy Thu 19-May-05 09:26:36

last night I had a pain in my chest like someone was standing on it, & every time I moved a certain way, it hurt more.
This morning the pain has moved, it's mostly in my back, does this sound like a trapped nerve? If so, what's the best thing to do/take for it?

Thanks in advance.

bambino1 Thu 19-May-05 09:31:04

I think maybe you should go to the docs. Sounds really painful!!

GeorginaA Thu 19-May-05 10:00:46

I'd go to the docs asap to be on the safe side - but then I'm paranoid at the moment, because a male friend of mine thought he had severe back pain only to go to the docs to find out he was having a heart attack .

Obviously, not a doc but the fact you say the pain has moved does sound a bit worrying - would a nerve pain move like that? Get it checked out just for peace of mind

PuffTheMagicDragon Thu 19-May-05 10:20:47

Yes, see doc asap, just to be on the safe side.

Triggerhappy Thu 19-May-05 11:26:09

it's gone off a bit now, it only twinges when I breathe in deeply, so now I suspect it could be a pulled muscle, think I'll take some ibuprofen or something, thatnks for your words girls. xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now