Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Question about periods sorry

(4 Posts)
Airliebird Mon 13-Jul-09 08:56:37

Hi

Looking for some help / Advice about my periods ?

When i had my LO i BF her and was on the pill cerezette (sp?) and didn't have a period, I stopped BF at 10.5months (in April) and was advised to go onto mycrogynon (sp?) pill which i did, I have a v light period last month mainly old looking blood and the one i have had this months is similar light and not much to it.

Should i go back to doctors or does this sound normal ?

Thanks

C

loopylou6 Mon 13-Jul-09 08:58:42

i know that cerazette can totally mess you up, i was on cerazette for about 4 and a half years, i stopped taking it about 3 months ago and have only had one day of light bleeding since.

baiyu Mon 13-Jul-09 20:03:15

I was on cerazette too, stopped in Dec after 6 months on it (LO born May 08) Stopped BFing about 3 weeks ago (was just doing 2 small feeds a day for last few months)and have had no periods at all. hmm
Can't answer your question but will check back to see if anyone has any answers!

TotalChaos Mon 13-Jul-09 20:08:40

microgynon always made my period loads lighter, I wouldn't worry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now