Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

lump in mouth should i be worried?

(8 Posts)
trace2 Tue 07-Jul-09 21:44:17

iv had it a few months now on the inside of my lower lip about small pea size, also iv got some thing wrong with my ear not pain just like there's some thing there and no pain in the lump.

I am going to gp on thur morning but am worrying my self silly i have a really bad feeling over this. tell me its nothing.

HolyGuacamole Wed 08-Jul-09 21:22:05

Bump

Sugarmagnolia Wed 08-Jul-09 22:25:02

No idea but having just posted a similar message about a lump at the top of my thigh/groin area I thought I'd reply. Going to see my GP on monday but freaking out a bit in the mean time. I've been googling lumps (which i know is a really dumb thing to do) and if it's any consolation most things I read said anything smaller than 1cm is not so worrying. Good luck tomorrow - hopefully your GP will know exactly what it is and put your mind to rest!

trace2 Thu 09-Jul-09 08:53:18

thank you just getting ready now convinced am wasting gp timehmm

trace2 Thu 09-Jul-09 08:54:55

Sugarmagnolia good luck on monday please keep us imformed

Sugarmagnolia Thu 09-Jul-09 09:21:50

Thanks - will check back later and see how you get on. Wish I could just turn up at GP today and demand to be seen!

Sugarmagnolia Fri 10-Jul-09 08:19:51

any news?

trace2 Fri 10-Jul-09 10:30:16

sorry yes he thinks its a ### forgot what it was called and said unless it gets bigger wont take out. ill fingers crossed for you on monday!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now