Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Do you know about toothache?

(7 Posts)
Pruni Tue 17-May-05 20:10:26

Message withdrawn

NotQuiteCockney Tue 17-May-05 20:11:54

Which tooth hurts - the one that had the filling?

I'd call the dentist and see what he recommends - they can prescribe antibiotics, and I do think they're better than GPs when it comes to teeth/jaw sorts of things.

lockets Tue 17-May-05 20:13:22

Message withdrawn

Pruni Tue 17-May-05 20:13:44

Message withdrawn

Pruni Tue 17-May-05 20:14:46

Message withdrawn

lockets Tue 17-May-05 20:18:12

Message withdrawn

NotQuiteCockney Tue 17-May-05 20:27:02

Was the filling on the biting surface of the tooth? Maybe the filling is too high, and you're having biting problems as a result? That would explain it getting worse. (It could just be a nerve, though?)

I'd call the receptionist and explain the circumstances. Given that this it almost certainly his fault, he might be able to squeeze you in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now