Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Whoops, OH and I got abit carried away last night!

(6 Posts)
npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:32:34

So we had sex and he came in me. We already have 2 DD's and are open to a third, not using contraception but he withdraws and I have PCOS with 3 monthly cycles. I am now abit paniky! Do I go to the docs to get the morning after pill? Chances are I will be fine as my periods are so irregular. I am also going to go on the pill I think. Or should I just go to my local boots to get the pill? Thinks its £22?

kormachameleon Mon 06-Jul-09 13:35:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:41:23

Thanks, im sure I will be fine so probably just risk it. I had a period beginning of June and wont have another until september probably!

Feel abit embarrased to go to GP and get it as never done it before!

fruitymum Mon 06-Jul-09 13:47:03

don't feel embarassed - when I worked as a practice nurse - we often saw women of ages and stages in their life for emergency contraception - phone the surgery and you will be seen today - as Levenelle 2 is most effective if taken within the first 24 hours.
However if you would be happy to be pregnant - don't go ! Your decision.....

nappyaddict Mon 06-Jul-09 13:49:18

If you don't want to go to GP go to walk in FP clinic.

npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:56:50

Thanks everyone for being so helpful. Think I will risk it as as I said earlier we are open to a third!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now