Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have medical concerns, please seek medical attention; if you think your problem could be acute, do so immediately. Even qualified doctors can't diagnose over the internet, so do bear that in mind when seeking or giving advice.

Whoops, OH and I got abit carried away last night!

(6 Posts)
npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:32:34

So we had sex and he came in me. We already have 2 DD's and are open to a third, not using contraception but he withdraws and I have PCOS with 3 monthly cycles. I am now abit paniky! Do I go to the docs to get the morning after pill? Chances are I will be fine as my periods are so irregular. I am also going to go on the pill I think. Or should I just go to my local boots to get the pill? Thinks its £22?

kormachameleon Mon 06-Jul-09 13:35:27

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:41:23

Thanks, im sure I will be fine so probably just risk it. I had a period beginning of June and wont have another until september probably!

Feel abit embarrased to go to GP and get it as never done it before!

fruitymum Mon 06-Jul-09 13:47:03

don't feel embarassed - when I worked as a practice nurse - we often saw women of ages and stages in their life for emergency contraception - phone the surgery and you will be seen today - as Levenelle 2 is most effective if taken within the first 24 hours.
However if you would be happy to be pregnant - don't go ! Your decision.....

nappyaddict Mon 06-Jul-09 13:49:18

If you don't want to go to GP go to walk in FP clinic.

npg1 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:56:50

Thanks everyone for being so helpful. Think I will risk it as as I said earlier we are open to a third!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: