Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

pms getting really bad - tips please!

(4 Posts)
moopymoo Mon 06-Jul-09 09:41:45

Am finding that about mid way through month I am a compete noodle nightmare. So far this week I have scraped the car, had crazy sweaty nighmares involving dh shagging someone else then woken up hating him as if he had really done this. Plus have catastrophised whole load of things, nagged dh no end about 'not communicating' and convinced myself that my marriage is over. really not funny. feel just knackered and crap today. I have a mirena coil and after being a bit of an advocate for them as terrible periods have stopped, have sneaky feeling that this is a bit to blame. am 37 btw. have been taking evening prim but no effect. hmm. any ideas? get coil out?

moopymoo Mon 06-Jul-09 10:00:39

slightly psycho bump...

PlasticQueen Mon 06-Jul-09 10:25:55

I take a very strong multi vit B tablet every day. I didn't think it made much of a difference until I stopped taking it.

Might be worth a try.

candyfluff Mon 06-Jul-09 12:57:48

i take a multi vit and starflower oil capsules one a day
seems to have lessened the anxeity and moodiness.hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now