Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

psyhic

(13 Posts)
sweetpea35 Fri 03-Jul-09 23:04:20

any one in Edinburgh/east lothian been to a good psychic or had tarot cards read? thanks, am trying to work out whats going on in my life!

random Fri 03-Jul-09 23:05:23

I knew you were gonna post that grin

dizzymare Fri 03-Jul-09 23:08:11

I saw that coming a mile off grin

sweetpea35 Fri 03-Jul-09 23:10:00

why

BitOfFun Fri 03-Jul-09 23:38:27

I went to a brilliant one there in 1999, but he's dead now. He was the head honcho, apparently. Spooky story coming...

He gave me a tape of the session (all very accurate, lots of little details etc), which I played through on coming home. He predicted I would conceive twins in September 1999, with the caveat that it was my choice. I was with a wasted at the time, and dumped him and refrained from shagging then. So I suppose I changed my future.

At a party a couple of years later we were talking about mediums, and I went and dug the cassette out of my drawer. I played it to my friends, and it got to the point of that prediction and then WENT COMPLETELY BLANK.

Wooooooooooooh! grin

cornsilk Fri 03-Jul-09 23:39:42

It's all a crock.

cornsilk Fri 03-Jul-09 23:40:47

(IMO)

expatinscotland Fri 03-Jul-09 23:41:34

That just sent chills down my spine, BitofFun.

BitOfFun Fri 03-Jul-09 23:45:23

waster, not wasted.

Bloody hell, expat- your stories have kept me awake at night grin

RumourOfAHurricane Fri 03-Jul-09 23:45:24

Message withdrawn

expatinscotland Fri 03-Jul-09 23:47:27

that is so freaky, though, BitOfFun. did you just bin the tape straightaway?

BitOfFun Fri 03-Jul-09 23:50:41

Nah, I kind of agree with you Shiney. I went in an act of super-curiosity at a crossroads etc, but I am generally pretty cynical. Part of me would like to believe there was some basis for woowoo stuff though- it just lends life a bit of spice I guess. The vast majority of mediums are charlatans or self-deluding though, I'm sure.

BitOfFun Fri 03-Jul-09 23:53:15

I didn't bin the tape Expat, but having said that, I don't know what happened to it. I must have chucked it out at some point by accident I suppose, I haven't seen it fir years, and I'm sure it didn't survive the move down here.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now